- Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb) Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb) Non-removable Li-Ion battery (15 Wh)
- Announced 2011, September
- Status Available. Released 2011, December
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 189 x 128.1 x 11.9 mm (7.44 x 5.04 x 0.47 in)
- Weight 400 g (14.11 oz)
- SIM No
- Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.0 inches (~58.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels (~216 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb)
- Chipset Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU ULP GeForce
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 720p
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB miniUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery (15 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 6 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 6/10 (About 250 EUR)
Toshiba Thrive 7 is an Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb) smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2011, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 7.0 inches (~58.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 189 x 128.1 x 11.9 mm (7.44 x 5.04 x 0.47 in) with 1280 x 800 pixels (~216 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba Thrive 7 are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Toshiba Thrive 7 Built in running OS is Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 16/32 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba Thrive 7 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery (15 Wh).
Toshiba Thrive 7 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Toshiba Thrive 7 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba Thrive 7 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba Thrive 7
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.