- 64/128 GB ROM
- VGA 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 700 mAh battery
- Announced 2005, 3Q
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Class 8
- Edge No
- Dimensions 97 x 46 x 17 mm, 75 cc (3.82 x 1.81 x 0.67 in)
- Weight 95 g (3.35 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Resolution 128 x 160 pixels
- Card Slot No
- Primary VGA
- Video No
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic(16) ringtones, composer
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB Yes
- Messaging SMS, MMS
- Browser WAP 2.0
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 700 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 150 h
- Talk time Up to 2 h 30 min
- Colors Silver
Toshiba TS10 is an smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2005, 3Q. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in and 97 x 46 x 17 mm, 75 cc (3.82 x 1.81 x 0.67 in) with 128 x 160 pixels and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba TS10 are Sensors.
Toshiba TS10 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba TS10 features VGA on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 700 mAh battery.
Toshiba TS10 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba TS10 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba TS10 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba TS10
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.