- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- 32 GB (28 GB user available) 64/128 GB ROM
- 13.2 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Removable Li-Ion 1460 mAh battery
- Announced 2011, July
- Status Available. Released 2011, Q3
- Technology GSM / CDMA / EVDO
- 2G CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- Speed EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge No
- Dimensions 118 x 59 x 10.6 mm (4.65 x 2.32 x 0.42 in)
- Weight 113 g (3.99 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 3.7 inches (~56.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~252 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon S2
- CPU 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- GPU Adreno 205
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32 GB (28 GB user available)
- Primary 13.2 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1460 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 280 h
- Talk time Up to 6 h 40 min
- Colors Citrus, Magenta, Black
- Price group 9/10 (About 590 EUR)
Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T is an Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2011, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.7 inches (~56.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 118 x 59 x 10.6 mm (4.65 x 2.32 x 0.42 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~252 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz Scorpion while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz Scorpion 32 GB (28 GB user available) (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T features 13.2 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with 1.0 GHz ScorpionGeo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1460 mAh battery.
Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T comes in various colors like Citrus, Magenta, Black . You can find here detailed Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba Windows Phone IS12T
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go