- 50 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery
- Announced 2010, September. Released 2010, Q4
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 108 x 53 x 14.9 mm (4.25 x 2.09 x 0.59 in)
- Weight 119 g (4.20 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~42.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch No
- Card Slot microSD, up to 8 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 50 MB
- Primary 2 MP
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB v2.0
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 384 h
- Talk time Up to 5 h 20 min
- Colors White, Black, Pink, Silver
Vodafone 553 is an smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2010, September. Released 2010, Q4. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~42.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 108 x 53 x 14.9 mm (4.25 x 2.09 x 0.59 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Vodafone 553 are Sensors.
Vodafone 553 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 50 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone 553 features 2 MP on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery.
Vodafone 553 comes in various colors like White, Black, Pink, Silver . You can find here detailed Vodafone 553 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone 553 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone 553
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.