- 200 MHz MTK 6235
- 40 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery
- Announced 2011, July
- Status Available. Released 2011, August
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 110 x 61.1 x 12 mm (4.33 x 2.41 x 0.47 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 256K colors
- Size 2.4 inches (~26.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 240 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density)
- CPU 200 MHz MTK 6235
- Card Slot microSD, up to 16 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 40 MB
- Primary 2 MP, LED flash
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB v2.0
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML (Opera Mini)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 324 h
- Talk time Up to 3 h
- Colors White
- Price group 2/10 (About 70 EUR)
Vodafone 555 Blue is an smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2011, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.4 inches (~26.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 110 x 61.1 x 12 mm (4.33 x 2.41 x 0.47 in) with 320 x 240 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Vodafone 555 Blue are Sensors.
Vodafone 555 Blue Built in running OS is and it’s powered with 200 MHz MTK 6235 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 200 MHz MTK 6235 40 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone 555 Blue features 2 MP, LED flash on the back with 200 MHz MTK 6235 options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery.
Vodafone 555 Blue comes in various colors like White . You can find here detailed Vodafone 555 Blue specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone 555 Blue for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone 555 Blue
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.