- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) 528 MHz ARM 11
- Memory 130 MB
- Camera 2 MP
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery
Vodafone 858 Smart is an Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2011, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~41.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 103.8 x 56.8 x 12.6 mm (4.09 x 2.24 x 0.50 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors.
Some other notable features of Vodafone 858 Smart are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Vodafone 858 Smart Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) and it’s powered with 528 MHz ARM 11 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 528 MHz ARM 11 130 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone 858 Smart features 2 MP on the back with 528 MHz ARM 11Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion battery
Vodafone 858 Smart comes in various colors like White, Black, custom graphic designs . You can find here detailed Vodafone 858 Smart specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone 858 Smart for other members.
- Announced 2011, May
- Status Available. Released 2011, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 3.6/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 103.8 x 56.8 x 12.6 mm (4.09 x 2.24 x 0.50 in)
- Weight 104 g (3.67 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~41.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM7225 Snapdragon S1
- CPU 528 MHz ARM 11
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 130 MB
- Primary 2 MP
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery
- Stand-by Up to 250 h (2G) / Up to 380 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 4 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors White, Black, custom graphic designs
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Vodafone 858 Smart
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go