- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
- 300 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Announced 2010, September. Released 2010, Q4
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 3.6/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 109.1 x 55.9 x 14.1 mm (4.30 x 2.20 x 0.56 in)
- Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 3.2 inches (~47.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 400 pixels (~146 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 300 MB
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Video Yes
- Secondary Yes
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 216 h (2G) / Up to 233 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 4 h (2G) / Up to 4 h (3G)
- Colors Black, Silver
- SAR EU 1.18 W/kg (head)
Vodafone 945 is an Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2010, September. Released 2010, Q4. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.2 inches (~47.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 109.1 x 55.9 x 14.1 mm (4.30 x 2.20 x 0.56 in) with 240 x 400 pixels (~146 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Vodafone 945 are Accelerometer Sensors.
Vodafone 945 Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 300 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone 945 features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is Yes . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery.
Vodafone 945 comes in various colors like Black, Silver . You can find here detailed Vodafone 945 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone 945 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone 945
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go