- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, May
- Status Available. Released 2014, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 134.7 x 66 x 10.6 mm (5.30 x 2.60 x 0.42 in)
- Weight 152 g (5.36 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size 4.5 inches (~62.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary Yes
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes (optional)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 1.22 W/kg (head) 0.82 W/kg (body)
- Price group 2/10 (About 90 EUR)
Vodafone Smart 4 is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2014, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~62.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 134.7 x 66 x 10.6 mm (5.30 x 2.60 x 0.42 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen . Some other notable features of Vodafone Smart 4 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Vodafone Smart 4 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone Smart 4 features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is Yes . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery.
Vodafone Smart 4 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Vodafone Smart 4 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone Smart 4 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone Smart 4
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go