- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2014, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 134 x 67.1 x 10.3 mm (5.28 x 2.64 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 153 g (5.40 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~62.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary 1 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes (optional)
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery
- Colors Black
Vodafone Smart 4G is an Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~62.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 134 x 67.1 x 10.3 mm (5.28 x 2.64 x 0.41 in) with 540 x 960 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Vodafone Smart 4G are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Vodafone Smart 4G Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone Smart 4G features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz KraitGeo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 1 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1880 mAh battery.
Vodafone Smart 4G comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Vodafone Smart 4G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone Smart 4G for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone Smart 4G
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec