- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) Removable Li-Ion battery
- Announced 2013, June
- Status Available. Released 2013, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in)
- Weight 118 g (4.16 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size 3.5 inches (~50.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6575
- CPU 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU PowerVR SGX531
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 2 MP
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery
- Stand-by Up to 500 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Colors Black
- Price group 1/10 (About 50 EUR)
Vodafone Smart Mini is an Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2013, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.5 inches (~50.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm (4.53 x 2.45 x 0.48 in) with 320 x 480 pixels (~165 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen . Some other notable features of Vodafone Smart Mini are Accelerometer Sensors.
Vodafone Smart Mini Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone Smart Mini features 2 MP on the back with 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion battery.
Vodafone Smart Mini comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Vodafone Smart Mini specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone Smart Mini for other members.
Pros & Cons of Vodafone Smart Mini
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go