- Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 16 GB
- Camera 5 MP
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 is an Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Vodafone in 2013, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~63.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 260 x 180 x 8.6 mm (10.24 x 7.09 x 0.34 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 are Accelerometer Sensors. Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 features 5 MP on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1 for other members.
- Announced 2013, October
- Status Available. Released 2013, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 260 x 180 x 8.6 mm (10.24 x 7.09 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 560 g (1.23 lb)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~63.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Mediatek MT8389
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU PowerVR SGX544
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB
- Primary 5 MP
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 1080p
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Stand-by Up to 240 h (2G) / Up to 240 h (3G)
- Colors Black
Pros & Cons of Vodafone Smart Tab III 10.1
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go