- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57
- Memory 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 4s is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 139.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm (5.48 x 2.79 x 0.31 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Xiaomi Mi 4s are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Xiaomi Mi 4s Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Mi 4s features 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 4s comes in various colors like Black, White, Gold, Pink . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Mi 4s specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Mi 4s for other members.
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Available. Released 2016, March
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 139.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm (5.48 x 2.79 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 133 g (4.69 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- CPU Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 418
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 73dB / Noise 68dB / Ring 82dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio No
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White, Gold, Pink
- Price group 6/10 (About 300 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Mi 4s
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec