- Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 8 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, 28 mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is an Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2014, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~68.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm (6.06 x 3.10 x 0.37 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G features 13 MP, f/2.2, 28 mm, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G comes in various colors like Black/White . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G for other members.
- Announced 2014, August
- Status Available. Released 2014, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - India
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100 - India
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 40(2300) - India
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm (6.06 x 3.10 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~68.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, 28 mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 775 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 38 h (3G)
- Colors Black/White
- Price group 4/10 (About 160 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec