- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, December
- Status Available. Released 2015, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 850 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 154 x 78.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 3.10 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~68.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 306
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 775 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 38 h (3G)
- Colors White
- Price group 3/10 (About 140 EUR)
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2015, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~68.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 154 x 78.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 3.10 x 0.37 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime features 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime comes in various colors like White . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime for other members.
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec