- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, April
- Status Released 2015, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm (5.44 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning scratch-resistant glass
- Others - MIUI 6.0 or v8.2
- OS Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno 405
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps, 480p@120fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/1.8
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging: 40% in 60 min (Quick Charge) - XviD/DivX/MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 35 h (3G)
- Colors Dark Gray, Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Pink
Xiaomi Mi 4i is an Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2015, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm (5.44 x 2.74 x 0.31 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Xiaomi Mi 4i are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Xiaomi Mi 4i Built in running OS is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Mi 4i features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/1.8 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 4i comes in various colors like Dark Gray, Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Pink . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Mi 4i specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Mi 4i for other members.
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Mi 4i
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec