- Android 7.1 (Nougat) Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Memory 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2860 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 5c is an Android 7.1 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2017, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.15 inches (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 144.4 x 69.7 x 7.1 mm (5.69 x 2.74 x 0.28 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Xiaomi Mi 5c are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Xiaomi Mi 5c Built in running OS is Android 7.1 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) 64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Mi 5c features 12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2860 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 5c comes in various colors like Black, Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Mi 5c specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Mi 5c for other members.
- Announced 2017, February
- Status Available. Released 2017, March
- Technology GSM / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G TD-SCDMA
- 4G LTE band 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 144.4 x 69.7 x 7.1 mm (5.69 x 2.74 x 0.28 in)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build Front glass, aluminum frame & back
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.15 inches (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Others - MIUI 8
- OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Xiaomi Surge S1
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-T860MP4
- Card Slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging 9V/2A (Quick Charge 3.0) - MP4/H.264/XviD player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2860 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Gold, Rose Gold
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec