- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- 128 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable 3200 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, September
- Status Released 2016, October
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm (5.73 x 2.77 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.15 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot No
- Internal 128 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps
- Secondary 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) - MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable 3200 mAh battery
- Colors Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
Xiaomi Mi 5s is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2016, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.15 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm (5.73 x 2.77 x 0.33 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Xiaomi Mi 5s are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) 128 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Mi 5s features 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, auto-HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 3200 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 5s comes in various colors like Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Mi 5s specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Mi 5s for other members.
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Mi 5s
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec