- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is an Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2017, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.44 inches (~74.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm (6.85 x 3.49 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~342 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Built in running OS is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 features 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A531/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes in various colors like Gold, Matte Black . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Mi Max 2 for other members.
- Announced 2017, May
- Status Available. Released 2017, June
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm (6.85 x 3.49 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 211 g (7.44 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.44 inches (~74.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~342 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Others - MIUI 8.0 up to 8.5
- OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0) - MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Matte Black
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec