- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, November
- Status Available. Released 2016, November
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 141.3 x 69.6 x 8.9 mm (5.56 x 2.74 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 156 g (5.50 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging - DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Dark Gray, Silver
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime is an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2016, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 141.3 x 69.6 x 8.9 mm (5.56 x 2.74 x 0.35 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Built in running OS is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime comes in various colors like Gold, Dark Gray, Silver . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime for other members.
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec