- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, February
- Status Available. Released 2017, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 151 x 76 x 8.5 mm (5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Others - MIUI 9.0
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - 24-bit/192kHz audio - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - XviD/MP4/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, Gold, Black, Pink
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2017, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 151 x 76 x 8.5 mm (5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X features 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A531.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X comes in various colors like Gray, Gold, Black, Pink . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X for other members.
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec