- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Deca-core 2.1 GHz - Standard edition
- Memory 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM - other editions
- Camera Dual: 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4050 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Pro is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Xiaomi in 2016, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 151.5 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm (5.96 x 3.00 x 0.32 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Xiaomi Redmi Pro are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Xiaomi Redmi Pro Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Deca-core 2.1 GHz - Standard edition while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Deca-core 2.1 GHz - Standard edition 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM - other editions (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Xiaomi Redmi Pro features Dual: 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Deca-core 2.1 GHz - Standard editionGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4050 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes in various colors like Silver, Gold, Gray . You can find here detailed Xiaomi Redmi Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Xiaomi Redmi Pro for other members.
- Announced 2016, July
- Status Released 2016, August
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 151.5 x 76.2 x 8.2 mm (5.96 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 - Standard edition
- CPU Deca-core 2.1 GHz - Standard edition
- GPU Mali-T880 MP4
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM - other editions
- Primary Dual: 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio FM radio; recording
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4050 mAh battery
- Colors Silver, Gold, Gray
Pros & Cons of Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec