Zong ECare portal is available for all Zong users. With ECare, the users can easily manage their Zong Numbers and various related settings which includes Calls and SMS history, Usage details Bills & Payment history and so on.
Today we will check out Zong ECare Portal service - Complete Details. Zong or China Mobile Pakistan is a Pakistan mobile network operator and is headquartered in Islamabad which offers data and voice services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 26 million subscribers with a market share reaching 20%. Please find the complete information in our ‘Read Next’ section as Zong offers a diversified range of call packages so the users can choose a package best suitable for them according to their needs.
- Customer Care: Dial 310 from your Zong Number OR Dial 111-222-111 from any landline or mobile number with area code for assistance.
- Zong ECare Portal Login
Zong ECare basically is more like a sort of Telenor Web Self-Service but ECare offers more options. Lets get started and see what services Zong Ecare actually provides:
Zong ECare Offers:
With Zong ECare service you can check all the information given below:
- Customer Information
- Monthly Bills Details
- Payment History
- Usage Details
- Free SMS / Minutes Left
- Change Request History
- Number Block
- Service Change
- Card Recharge
- Complaint Management
- Location-Based Charging
How to Register - Zong ECare:
If you are a Zong customer then you can easily create your Zong ECare account by following these four simple steps:
- First of all, click here to open Zong ECare portal.
- In the next step, you will need to add your mobile number in the required field and characters CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart) from the picture to complete the verification process.
- Afterwards, a new page will be opened asking you to add your ‘Pin’ which you will receive on your mobile number just after the completion of step 2. Enter your Pin along with the characters CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart) that will be shown on your screen for re-verification.
- Now, you will directly be taken to the ‘Dashboard’ where you can check against your Zong number Graph-wise usage details, Packages details, Balance, Calls and SMS history and many more.
- Please do not share your Pin with anyone in any case to avoid any inconvenience.
- The link in the description above can be best viewed in Internet Explorer - 11, Firefox and Chrome.
- In case of any inconvenience call Zong Customer Care Dial 310 (from any Zong number) or Dial 111-222-111 (from any Landline / Mobile number with Area Code).