- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 16 h (3G)
- Colors Ion Gold, Quartz Grey, Chromium Silver
- Price group 8/10 (About 450 EUR)
ZTE Axon 7 is an Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Axon 7 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
ZTE Axon 7 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Axon 7 features 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHzGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery.
ZTE Axon 7 comes in various colors like Ion Gold, Quartz Grey, Chromium Silver . You can find here detailed ZTE Axon 7 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Axon 7 for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Axon 7
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec