- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP + 2MP (Dual camera), autofocus, dual-LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, July
- Status Available. Released 2015, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 17(700), 29(700), 30(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 153.9 x 73.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 2.90 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 172.9 g (6.35 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~73.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 430
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP + 2MP (Dual camera), autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Yes
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 240 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 12 h (3G)
- Colors Ion Gold, Chromium Silver, Phthalo Blue
- Price group 7/10 (About 350 EUR)
ZTE Axon Pro is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~73.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 153.9 x 73.7 x 9.4 mm (6.06 x 2.90 x 0.37 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Axon Pro are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
ZTE Axon Pro Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Axon Pro features 13 MP + 2MP (Dual camera), autofocus, dual-LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
ZTE Axon Pro comes in various colors like Ion Gold, Chromium Silver, Phthalo Blue . You can find here detailed ZTE Axon Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Axon Pro for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Axon Pro
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec