- Tencent OS Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Tencent OS Non-removable Li-Ion 300 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, July
- Status Available. Released 2015, October
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 42 x 42 x 11.5 mm (1.65 x 1.65 x 0.45 in)
- Weight 49 g (1.73 oz)
- SIM No
- Build Stainless Steel
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.4 inches (~35.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 400 x 400 pixels (~404 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sapphire crystal coating
- OS Tencent OS
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v4.1, LE
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS, Email, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 300 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 24 h (mixed usage)
- Colors Black/Rose Gold, Silver/Yellow Gold
ZTE Axon Watch is an Tencent OS smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 1.4 inches (~35.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 42 x 42 x 11.5 mm (1.65 x 1.65 x 0.45 in) with 400 x 400 pixels (~404 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Axon Watch are Accelerometer, gyro, compass, heart rate, barometer Sensors.
ZTE Axon Watch Built in running OS is Tencent OS and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Axon Watch features on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 300 mAh battery.
ZTE Axon Watch comes in various colors like Black/Rose Gold, Silver/Yellow Gold . You can find here detailed ZTE Axon Watch specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Axon Watch for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Axon Watch
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.