- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 145.5 x 72.8 x 9.4 mm (5.73 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~65.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~196 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210
- CPU Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 304
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Colors Black
ZTE Blade A460 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~65.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 145.5 x 72.8 x 9.4 mm (5.73 x 2.87 x 0.37 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~196 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Blade A460 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
ZTE Blade A460 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Blade A460 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7Yes options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade A460 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed ZTE Blade A460 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Blade A460 for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Blade A460
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec