- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, April
- Status Available. Released 2016, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143 x 72 x 8.3 mm (5.63 x 2.83 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6580
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, White
- Price group 2/10 (About 90 EUR)
ZTE Blade L5 Plus is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2016, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 143 x 72 x 8.3 mm (5.63 x 2.83 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Blade L5 Plus are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
ZTE Blade L5 Plus Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Blade L5 Plus features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Yes options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade L5 Plus comes in various colors like Gray, White . You can find here detailed ZTE Blade L5 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Blade L5 Plus for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Blade L5 Plus
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go