- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash (India) or 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash (Malaysia)
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
ZTE Blade Qlux 4G is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~61.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 134.5 x 67.4 x 10.3 mm (5.30 x 2.65 x 0.41 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of ZTE Blade Qlux 4G are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors. ZTE Blade Qlux 4G Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Blade Qlux 4G features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash (India) or 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash (Malaysia) on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP (India) or 2 MP (Malaysia) . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
ZTE Blade Qlux 4G comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed ZTE Blade Qlux 4G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Blade Qlux 4G for other members.
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 40(2300) - India
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 134.5 x 67.4 x 10.3 mm (5.30 x 2.65 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 154 g (5.43 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~61.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6732M
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T760MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash (India) or 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash (Malaysia)
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP (India) or 2 MP (Malaysia)
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 250 h (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 11 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 9 h 40 min (3G)
- Colors Black
- Price group 2/10 (About 70 EUR)
Pros & Cons of ZTE Blade Qlux 4G
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec