- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, July
- Status Available. Released 2015, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 165.1 x 82.6 x 10.2 mm (6.5 x 3.25 x 0.40 in)
- Weight 194.8 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM Yes
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches (~65.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~258 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP
- Features Yes
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 1 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio To be confirmed
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Yes
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 16 h (3G)
- Colors Gold
- Price group 4/10 (About 180 EUR)
ZTE Boost MAX+ is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Yes phone which comes in 5.7 inches (~65.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 165.1 x 82.6 x 10.2 mm (6.5 x 3.25 x 0.40 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~258 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Boost MAX+ are Yes Sensors.
ZTE Boost MAX+ Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Boost MAX+ features 8 MP on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHzYes options whereas the front selfie camera is 1 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
ZTE Boost MAX+ comes in various colors like Gold . You can find here detailed ZTE Boost MAX+ specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Boost MAX+ for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Boost MAX+
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec