- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 17(700)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 134.9 x 66 x 9.9 mm (5.31 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 133.5 g (4.73 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~62.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video Yes
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio TBC
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (3G)
- Colors Black
- Price group 2/10 (About 50 EUR)
ZTE Maven is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~62.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 134.9 x 66 x 9.9 mm (5.31 x 2.60 x 0.39 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of ZTE Maven are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
ZTE Maven Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE Maven features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHzYes options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
ZTE Maven comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed ZTE Maven specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE Maven for other members.
Pros & Cons of ZTE Maven
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec