- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
ZTE nubia N1 is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2016, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) and - with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of ZTE nubia N1 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. ZTE nubia N1 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE nubia N1 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 13 MP, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
ZTE nubia N1 comes in various colors like Silver, Gold . You can find here detailed ZTE nubia N1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE nubia N1 for other members.
- Announced 2016, July
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, July
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions -
- Weight 170 g (6.00 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 13 MP, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Radio FM radio
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 480 h
- Talk time Up to 25 h
- Colors Silver, Gold
- Price group 6/10 (About 280 EUR)
Pros & Cons of ZTE nubia N1
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec