- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 Max is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by ZTE in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.0 inches (~75.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 159.2 x 82.3 x 7.4 mm (6.27 x 3.24 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of ZTE nubia Z11 Max are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. ZTE nubia Z11 Max Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, ZTE nubia Z11 Max features 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A531/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 Max comes in various colors like Silver, Gray, Gold . You can find here detailed ZTE nubia Z11 Max specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using ZTE nubia Z11 Max for other members.
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 159.2 x 82.3 x 7.4 mm (6.27 x 3.24 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches (~75.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- CPU Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 510
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors Silver, Gray, Gold
- Price group 7/10 (About 360 EUR)
Pros & Cons of ZTE nubia Z11 Max
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec