How to Apply online for NADRA FRC (Easy Step-By-Step Guide)Published On:
Family Registration Certificate also known as FRC is basically mean of being identified with any Pakistani citizen’s NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) Record.
FRC actually shows the family-composition. If you want to get your Family Registration Certificate Online without visiting NADRA Office.
Then here you can find a complete guide on how to do so. After receiving your online FRC, you can easily print or download it. Let’s get started:
Find Out: Complete guide on How to Renew Pakistani Passport Online
Table Of Contents:
- What is NADRA FRC
- Significance of FRC
- FRC Requirements
- Required Documents to Apply Online
- Application Process Time for FRC
- Steps to Apply Online for FRC
- FRC Delivery Details
- NADRA Office Contact Number
1. What is Nadra Family Registration Certification:
Family Registration Certificate or FRC is a document that is issued by NADRA to Pakistani Citizens which contains information of applicant’s family members including (Parents, Children, Spouse) details.
Since FRC provides the family composition, hence it is mostly used for visa purposes or to prove the blood relation between family members. FRC is also used for other purposes such as Marriage or Adoption matters.
2. Significance Of NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC):
Family Registration Certificate (FRC) by NADRA can be used for various purposes such as visa processing i.e. if you want to apply for immigration, study, foreign / official visit visa then you will need a Family Registration Certificate (FRC).
A couple of years back, when the technology was not as smart as today, it was quite a difficult task to get a NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC) as at that time, there was no online process and there was only one method to apply for FRC and that was; to visit any nearest NADRA center to apply in-person for the FRC by waiting in long queues and submitting all important documents.
But, thanks to the ‘Technology’ as with passing time, it is getting more & more advanced and as a result we are eventually able to avail various opportunities which were impossible if we go back to yesteryears.
3. Family Registration Certificate (FRC) NADRA Requirements:
You can apply for NADRA Family Registration Certificate while sitting at home and without visiting any NADRA center.
Please read full article to get complete information related to NADRA Online FRC acquisition procedure and requirements. You can apply for NADRA FRC in 3 different categories, that are mentioned below:
- By Birth – This certificate will list your family members details including (Parents & Siblings).
- By Marriage – This certificate will list your family member details including your (Spouse & Children information).
- By Adoption – This certificate will list your family members details including your (Guardian), in case of adoption.
4. Required Documents for NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC):
To apply for online NADRA FRC, you will need following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph with White Background
- National Identity Card Numbers of all Family Members
- Valid Debit or Credit Card (For Payment)
- Passport Size Photographs of children (under 18 years of age)
5. FRC Application Process Time:
Below mentioned table shows the estimated time to apply for online FRC:
|User Registration Time||2 Minutes|
|Choose Application Category||1 Minute|
|Family Verification Process||1 Minute|
|Pay Charges||3 Minutes|
|Family Details Verification||2 Minutes|
|Upload Picture||3 Minutes|
|Review Application||1 Minute|
|Total Approximate Time||13 Minutes|
6. NADRA Online Application for Family Registration Certificate (FRC) Step-By-Step Guide:
To apply for NADRA online FRC, visit NADRA Official Website > Create your account for absolutely FREE by registering yourself with PAK-IDENTITY > You will then be able to login with given email address and password.
- Login your Account and select E-FRC > Click START for further processing
- Type CNIC/Citizen Number > Choose Certificate Type
- In the next step, start entering all of your Family Members’ Citizenship/CNIC Numbers (on the same page) > Choose relation with each Family Member then press ADD MEMBER.
- Double-Check that you have added all the family-members details correctly, otherwise you may face difficulty to get verified in case of incorrect information.
After the completion of Step 1, you will then automatically be redirected to the next page, where you will see a prompt message mentioning, “Your Family was successfully verified”
- In next step, you are now required to make a transaction of Rs. 1500/- by providing Debit/Credit Card information.
- Click Next (After paying FRC FEE), you will also be able to see FRC FEE Status Notification (it would be something like i.e. Your fee has successfully been paid etc.)
- Applicants within the country are also eligible to pay the fee at any nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Center against their issued tracking ID).
- Now, that your payment has been successful, you are now ready to more forward to the next step.
- In this step, you will need to enter your family details, most of the times this information is already mentioned and you only have to recheck, otherwise you will need to type Full Names along with CNIC numbers of all of your Family Members’.
- Click Next Button and upload your latest picture with White Background (Without Glasses)
- JPEG / JPG / PNG Formats will be accepted only
- Photograph size should not exceed than 5MB and Dimension should be greater than 350×467
- Then Click UPLOAD Picture
- You will now be asked to upload the photographs of minor (less than 18 years of age) if any. You can skip this step, if there are no minors in the family.
- Review all of the provided information thoroughly and sign the declaration by simply checking the provided boxes
- That’s it! You have successfully applied for NADRA FRC.
7. NADRA FRC Delivery:
- Your NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC) will be received on your given email address within the next 2 to 4 working days.
8. Contact Details:
- To know the current status of your PAK-IDENTITY application or for further assistance, please call NADRA Helpline 7000 or dial +92 (51) 111-786-100 or you can also send an email to [email protected] or visit NADRA Official Website.
This was all about, how to get your NADRA FRC online. Do let us know in the comments section below, if you found this article helpful or interesting. Stay connected!