Enjoy Free STARZPLAY by Cinepax with Jazz Weekly Mega Plus OfferUpdated On:
As we all know, that Jazz is one of the most reliable cellular network of Pakistan and its customers enjoy fastest 4G internet speeds. So this time, Jazz has introduced an exciting new offer with which Jazz Super 4G users can now activate Jazz Weekly Mega Plus Offer to enjoy 10,000 MB of Internet along with 1-Week Free access to StarzPlay by Cinepax which is also known as Country’s Premium movie or TV programs streaming platform with more than 6,000 hours of Blockbuster content.
To subscribe to the offer now dial *453# from any Jazz Warid Prepaid Number in order to plunge into a world of entertainment in just Rs. 200/- only. This offer as of now is unavailable in the following areas Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, Wazirstan, Kech (Turbat) and Kalat.
1. Jazz Weekly Mega Plus Offer Incentives:
- 10GB Internet (5GB for 24 hrs) & (5GB between 2AM to 2PM)
- Offer Validity: 7 Days
- Offer Price: Rs. 200/- Only
- Eligibility: All Jazz Warid Prepaid customers are eligible to avail this offer
2. How to Avail the Offer:
- Jazz Warid Prepaid Customers are requested to dial *453# to activate the offer
3. Jazz Weekly Mega Internet Offer Check Code:
- Jazz Prepaid subscribers can check the status of their remaining MBs by simply dialing *453*2#
4. Terms & Conditions:
- Data usage on StarzPlay isn’t Free and it will be consumed from bundle MBs
- To check remaining resources dial code in Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and will need to be resubscribed after expiry
- Actual speed depends upon various factors like sim, device, web page access, time of day, number of users etc.
- Overage of Re. 1/MB applies for all Mobile internet bundles
- If you’re not subscribed to any package base charges will apply i.e. Rs. 3.6/MB (Charging Pulse will be 512KB)
That was all about Jazz Weekly Mega Plus Internet Offer. Please send in your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also share your concerns, feedback and suggestions with us. Stay tuned for more updates.