Federal Board Of Revenue (FBR) in collaboration with the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has recently launched an-all-new Tax Profiling System Technology, which basically enables Pakistani Citizens to fulfill their responsibilities by paying applicable taxes. Check Out tips to avoid Mobile Phones Blocking by PTA
The newly launched FBR/NADRA Web Portal allow Pakistani Citizens to check their profile which is designed & developed by collecting their data or information through various data derivations of assets.
The best part of this newly launched FBR Tax Profiling System Technology Service is; it actually encourages Non-tax filers to know & fulfill their responsibility and become tax payers. Not only this, but with the introduction of this service, the Government Of Pakistan will also be able to keep an eye on the information related to the Assets of any Pakistani Citizen as well as Foreign Travelling details of all Citizens.
1. How to Check Assets via FBR Tax Profiling System:
First, you will need to get registered if you are using this service for the very first time. The procedure is very simple rather it is quite similar to the procedure that is used to cast online votes by Overseas Pakistanis.
2. To Avail this Service, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidate must be above 18 years of age
- The candidate must be a Pakistani Citizen / National & holds a valid CNIC or NICOP
- PTA registered Phone Number is a must (for those who are residing within the country)
- Citizens who are residing abroad will need to have a valid Email Address (For Overseas Pakistanis)
- Will need to make a payment worth Rs. 500/- PKR via Debit/Credit Card or NADRA E-Sahulat Service
If you have checked all of the aforementioned points and also fulfill the eligibility criteria then you will now need to log onto FBR / NADRA Tax Profiling Online Web Portal. First of all you need to register your account by entering the required information into the required fields, as given in the picture below:
In the next step, you will need to enter your Identity Number along with PASSWORD and code. Once the process is completed, you will then need to pay Rs. 500 fee Only to get registered. You can find an infographic below which exactly tells, how to use FBR Tax Profiling System:
3. How & Where to Pay Registration Charges:
As we have already mentioned above that FBR Tax Profiling Service will cost you Rs. 500/- to get registered (against single/each/individual account). This fee can be paid online using a Debit or Credit Card. Customers can also pay Fee charges at any nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Franchise.
4. Find Your Nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Center:
To find out your nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Franchise, all you need to do is simply follow the link, this way one can find the addresses of their nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Franchises
Once you are done with the payment procedure, you will now be able to Sign-in your FBR Tax Profile to check your Assets or Financial Details.
Terms & Conditions:
- For further assistance, please feel free to call FBR Helpline 051 111 772 772 for Pakistani Nationals (within the country), whereas Overseas / International Customers (Out of Pakistan) can dial 0092 51 111 772 772
- You can also send your emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any information regarding NADRA E-Sahulat Service, please dial NADRA E-Sahulat Helpline 051-90392100 or send your queries at email@example.com
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more interesting news, reviews and updates coming your way!
This post was last modified on June 27, 2019 1:36 pm