How to send or buy Careem Credit for your friends & family (Guide)Published On:
Careem yet again has introduced an exciting new offer, that actually enable users to send Careem Credits to their friends, family or anyone for absolutely FREE. In this article, we will share complete details with you about how to use Careem Wallet. To send Careem Credits to anyone, all you need to do is simply follow below given easy and simple steps:
How to Send Careem Credits:
Please find a Step-by-Step guide on how to use Careem Wallet below:
- Open Careem Wallet
- Tap Send Credit
- Enter Desired Amount
- Enter recipient’s mobile number or select from your Contacts List
- Add personalized message (This feature is optional)
- Click Send and that’s it
- In next step, you will get the confirmation of the successful transaction
Customers can gift a ride to anyone for instance; they can book a ride for colleague or for their kids. But that’s not all, as Careem customers can gift credits also to a friend or family member.
Customers can top up their Careem Wallet using Debit or Credit card or can also request their Captains to add the extra change. In our opinion, it is indeed a very initiative taken by Careem as in case of any unpleasant situation, your loved-ones can stay safe by requesting you to send or buy Careem credits for them.
Terms & Conditions:
- Careem Credits can not be redeemed for Cash
- Cash top up limit at the end of single ride is Rs. 40/-
- Credit & Debit Card Top up limit is Rs. 1000/-
- Daily Transaction limit is Rs. 1,500/-
- You can send Credits to Careem customers only with same currency
- Once confirmed, transaction then will be irreversible
Careem started its operations back in 2012 with the focus to deliver comfortable as well as swift services to its customers in order to fulfill their hasslefree pick & drop needs. The company has successfully achieved its targets within a very short time frame and now has over 24 million registered subscribers.