KP Impact Challenge Form – How & Where to Apply, Required Documents & Due DatePublished On:
The Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has recently partnered with The Lahore University Of Management Sciences (LUMS) to offer an exciting training program to the youth named as “KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA IMPACT CHALLENGE”. In this article, you can find complete details where to find KP impact challenge forms and how to apply.
The main purpose of KP Impact Challenge training program is to enhance the economic well-being of the country and to accelerate quality education as well as social cultural aspects of the region (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).
KP Impact challenge 18 is basically an entrepreneurial education initiative which will surely enable the youth of Pakistan to get a training platform that will actually help them shape their ideas into reality.
Apply for KP Impact Challenge 2018 before 15th November 2018 (5 PM) and get a chance to do something big & exciting for yourself as well as your country.
1. Apply for KPK Impact Challenge Program:
If candidates have any business model in their minds or if they are already running their small businesses and they want to expand it further, then KP impact challenge program is the most suitable platform for them.
If the candidates are shortlisted, they will get complete Entrepreneurship Development Training (EDT) along with funding from the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Please find complete details below about how to apply for Lums KP impact challenge program, due date and other important information:
2. KP Impact Challenge Application Form:
To apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Impact Challenge program, there are some requirements that the candidate must fulfill. Here are the details:
- You will require a (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) KP Domicile
- Candidate age must be between 16 to 30 years
- If a group of candidates want to apply for the KP Impact challenge program, then every single group-member will need to submit the application form individually.
- Incomplete application forms or with missing information will not be entertained
- Marginalised communities including Differently-able Persons, Transgenders, Women, Minorities and people from rural areas of Pakistan are especially encouraged to apply.
- Travel and Accommodation will the responsibilities of selected entrepreneurs.
- Last date of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Impact Challenge Program is November 15, 2018 before 05:00 PM (in the evening).
To apply online please visit to fill out KPK impact challenge form here