UBER Safety Toolkit Launched Today for Passengers & DriversPublished On:
UBER held an event in Dubai today as the company has introduced rather launched UBER Safety Tips or Toolkit for Passengers as well as Drivers, just to make sure that the drivers and passengers always stay safe.
The newly introduced Uber Safety toolkit is going to be rolled out for drivers and passengers within a next few weeks and the application will be available to use across Pakistan, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
UBER Safety Toolkit, has some amazing features, the focus of the application is to increase transparency and to combat UBER Safety Issues. Please find complete details of UBER Safety Toolkit App below:
UBER Safety Features:
- UBER Safety Button UBER Emergency or SOS buttons will enable drivers and passengers to immediately connect with Police at the time of any unpleasant situation.
- Caller Anonymization will help drivers and passengers to call each other by maintaining the privacy of their contact / phone numbers.
- Trusted Contacts This feature will allow UBER drivers to customise their trip sharing preferences with upto 5 contacts.
- Safety Center This feature will help users in finding information related to latest insurance policies, Uber community guideline and safety measures by law enforcement department.
- Share UBER Trips will allow UBER drivers to share their trips with their friends & family.
Most of the users ask a question that “is uber safe for females”. Well, in our opinion, the new UBER safety toolkit will definitely be the answer to this sort of questions as the company is striving hard to ensure its passengers as well as drivers safety. Hence, all of the aforementioned UBER safety features will surely be helpful.
Customers will find these newly added features in the UBER App over the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more updates!