Helpline & Customer Support of Ufone, Zong, Telenor, Jazz, Warid and SCOM (updated)Published On:
There are total 6 mobile networks, that are offering cellular network services to the customers in the country.
These mobile phone networks include Zong, Telenor, Jazz, Ufone and Warid. Speaking of the customer support, all of these Six (06) mobile operators have introduced their helplines where customers can call in case of queries or questions.
Not only for general queries, but customers can also dial Ufone, Zong, Jazz, Telenor, Warid Helpline numbers if they want to activate any package on their SIM, want to know their balance
So many other services for example; customers can simply dial Jazz helpline if they want to know each and every detail related to any package that they want to be activated on their number.
Table Of Contents:
How to Activate: Free Facebook Packages (Zong, Telenor, Warid, Ufone, Jazz)
Here, you can find complete details of Zong, Telenor, Jazz, Ufone, Warid Helpline numbers and also their customer support email address plus Mobile applications, so that you can connect with your mobile network provider easily as well as conveniently.
1. Jazz Helpline Number / Email / Jazz World App:
Jazz offers a wide range of packages and internet bundles to its customers for example; Jazz Easy and Jazz Budget Packages are the most popular amongst Mobilink Jazz subscribers.
The company gives you the freedom to know everything about all latest Jazz Packages or it also enables you to switch between various plans & packages by simply dialing Mobilink customer care number.
The best part about Mobilink Jazz is, keeping in mind all of its customer’s needs, the company offers personalized customer services experience through which customers can speak in their native or regional language with Jazz Representatives, which definitely gives the freedom to subscribers to explain their issues or queries in their own language.
- You can dial Jazz Helpline 111 anytime from your Jazz SIM
- If you are dialing Jazz customer care number from a landline or other mobile network, then you can dial this number 111-300-300
- All Jazz Customers, with Blackberry phones, can dial this number to speak to Jazz customer care representative 120
- Customers can also send their queries to Jazz Customer Care by writing an email to [email protected]
- Download Jazz World App for Android / iOS (for Jazz Customers only)
2. Zong Helpline Number / Email / My Zong App:
Zong is known as Pakistan’s no. 1 data network, as the company always goes an extra mile to provide its subscribers with amazing services and customer support.
Zong subscribers can easily connect with Zong Customer Care Representative for queries, suggestions, feedback or to know more about Zong’s latest services and packages by following different methods that are given below:
- If you have a Zong SIM, then you can simply dial Zong Helpline 310 to connect with Zong CSR at anytime
- Other mobile network users and Landline Customers will need to dial this number 111-222-111 for queries or assistance
- Android / iOS users can download My Zong App, to access and manage their Zong numbers (any 5 Zong numbers) from the ease of their homes (for Zong Customers only)
- Zong customers can also SMS help and send it to 310 for packages, devices and other products related details for absolutely FREE in Rs. 0 (Including tax)
- For suggestions, queries, feedback and complaints, please write an email to [email protected] you can avail Zong Live Chat option as well by visitinghttp://www.zonglivechatpk.com/chat.php?a=acb8c?a=acb8c
3. Telenor Helpline Number / Email / My Telenor App:
Telenor Pakistan is known for its powerful network strength/signals amongst the users. If you have ever visited northern areas in Pakistan, you would probably know, that sometimes the signals of other mobile networks drops or sometimes your device tells you that you are in an out of coverage area.
Bbut if you have a Telenor SIM, then there is no need to be worried about as you can easily connect with your friends & family anytime, no matter where you are. The company’s main focus is to provide its customers with best possible services.
When it comes to Customer Support, I would personally share my experience, as in my opinion Telenor offers tremendous Customer Support by thoroughly listening to what its subscribers’ actually wants to know about and by providing accurate answers and solutions to their queries. Please find Telenor Helpline number and other contact details below:
- Telenor customers can dial 345 from their Telenor SIMs to connect with Customer Care Representative anytime
- Other Mobile Network and Landline customers, will need to dial this number to connect with Telenor Representatives +92 42 111 345 100
- Android / iOS users can also download My Telenor App to manage their Telenor numbers
- For queries, suggestions, complaints and feedback, please send your emails to [email protected]
- Customers can also connect with Telenor Customer Support Representative via Telenor Live Chat Option by visiting here
4. Ufone Helpline Number / Email / My Ufone App:
Ufone is Pakistan’s most trusted network as the company started offering its services back in 2001 and is headquartered in Islamabad.
Ufone offers amazingly affordable Voice, Data and SMS Packages to its customers with best signal-strength and lightning fast internet connectivity. Please find Ufone Helpline number, customer support email and other contact details below:
- If you have a Ufone SIM then you can dial 333 from your phone
- Landline customers or other mobile network subscribers are requested to dial 0331–1333100 to connect with Ufone Customer Care Representative anytime
- For complaints, suggestions, queries and feedback, Ufone customers can also send their emails to [email protected]
- If you want to reach Ufone Customer Care Support via Live Chat Option or UChat Online, then you can visit https://ufone.com/support/
- Ufone customers with an iOS / Android phone, can manage and access their Ufone numbers, by downloading My Ufone App on Android
5. Warid Helpline Number / Email / My Warid App:
The best thing about Warid is, that the postpaid subscribers can dial Warid helpline anytime, for absolutely FREE in Rs. 0/- whereas, prepaid subscribers will need to pay very minimal fee connect with Warid Customer Care Representative.
Please find Warid helpline number, customer support email, My Warid App and other contact details below:
- If you are a Warid subscriber, then you can dial 321 from your cell phone
- Other mobile network and Landline Customers will need to dial 111-111-321 to speak to Warid Representative
- You can also send your email in case of suggestions, feedback, complaints or queries at [email protected]
- If you are a Jazz Warid Subscriber and want to access & manage your Warid Account, then you can download My Warid App for iOS / Android devices
6. SCOM Helpline Number / Email / ECare Portal:
SCO is basically a public sector organization that provides Phone and Internet services.
The company was established in 1976 and offers its services for the customers who are residing in Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
Please find SCOM Helpline number along with email address and other contact details below:
- Customers can dial SCOM Helpline 355 from their SCOM Number 24/7
- SCO SPHONE customers are requested to dial UAN number 111-726-726
- SCOM Helpline can also be accessed by dialing 726 via WLL/NW
- For complaints, please send your emails at [email protected] and for queries, please send your emails at [email protected]
- SCOM Customers can also access SCO ECare Portal by visiting http://ss.sco.gov.pk/selfservice/
All of the aforementioned Zong, Ufone, Warid, Telenor, Jazz, SCOM helplines can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there would be some additional charges applied, to talk to Customer Care Representative for each call, which is Rs. 2+tax.That’s all for now, do let us know, if you found this blog helpful and interesting. Stay connected!