How You Can check Your Telenor Sim Number Detail & Ownership (4 Methods)Published On:
If you a Telenor subscriber and don’t know your Telenor SIM number or want to check it, then you are at the right place.
As we are going to share 4 easy methods on how to check telenor number and Telenor Number Ownership details.
Telenor users can dial Telenor number check code free *8888# or can send an empty message to 7421 to know their Telenor number.
In this Post, we will briefly discuss 4 latest and easy methods to check your Telenor SIM Number details (SMS, Call, Live Chat, Without Balance).
All of the methods given in this article, are useful for the subscribers, even if they have zero balance which means that the customers can check their Telenor number without balance as well. Let’s get started:
Read Also: How to check Zong number detail
1. Check Telenor SIM Number via SMS:
This is probably the most easiest method to check your Telenor SIM Number. All you need to do is simply follow the steps given below to know your number:
- Go to > Write Message Option
- Send an empty message to 7421
- In next step, you will receive your Telenor SIM number as a reply to this text message
2. Check Telenor Number Without Balance:
If you are running out of balance and still want to know your Telenor number then you will need to follow this method:
- Go to > Phone Dialer
- Type *8888#
- Within a few seconds, you will receive your Telenor Number as a reply to your query
3. Check Telenor Number & Ownership via Call:
Before, heading towards method 3, we would like to tell you that this method will work for both active and inactive Telenor SIM users. By following the steps given below, you can easily check your SIM Number as well as Telenor Number Ownership details. Please follow the instructions given below:
To get your Telenor SIM information with number, you will need to have these details:
- IMSI Number which is mentioned at the back of your Telenor SIM (starts with 0600)
- In the next step, dial Telenor Helpline Number 345. You can then request Telenor Customer Care Representative that you want to know your Telenor number.
- You will be asked for few details (for verification purpose) i.e IMSI number, CNIC details etc. and then they will provide you with complete information.
4. Telenor Live Chat Option:
This method will also work for both active and inactive Telenor SIMs. To proceed for this method, you will need to have these details:
- Full Name
- IMSI Number (Mentioned at the back of your Telenor SIM)
- CNIC details
- Log onto Telenor Official Website
- Click on Live Chat option available at the bottom right corner of your desktop screen or (on cell phones you can find it at the bottom of your screen)
- In Live chat window, you will now be able to request that you want to know your Telenor SIM number.
- Live Chat Representative will ask for few details for verification i.e IMSI Number / CNIC and then they will provide you information related to your number.
Tips to Check an Inactive Telenor SIM Number:
In case, if you have a Telenor inactive SIM (which is not in use) and you want to check the number of that SIM, you can easily do so by following Method 3 and 4 as Method 1 or 2 will only work for Telenor active SIM users.
All of the aforementioned methods will enable you to check Telenor Number for absolutely free-of-cost, in case of any issue or for further assistance, please dial Telenor helpline 345. Please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org any of the codes mentioned above doesn’t work for you or if it’s been changed so that we will update them.
Telenor started its operations in Pakistan in the Year 2004 which is just another example that Pakistan is a lucrative market for foreign companies and it always welcome international investments. Telenor has its availability in various countries around the globe and has approx. 166 million users on board in which 43 million lies in Pakistan. The company is known as the country’s second largest mobile operator with more than 1,900 employees.
- Telenor LoginTelenor Pakistan
- Telenor Service Center Number+92 42 111 345 100
- Telenor Head Office is located in Islamabad Gulberg Greens
- Arrived in Pakistan 2004
- Estimated Users43 Million in Pakistan
- EmployeesMore than 1,900 approx.
Hope you found this article helpful, to check your Telenor SIM Number detail and Ownership with 4 latest and easy methods. Stay tuned for more interesting news coming your way!