Have you ever face this issue of dialing your friend’s number and they are continuously unavailable? Well, if yes then no need to be worried anymore as Ufone has come up with a solution to this problem.
Ufone has introduced a new Service “Ufone Auto Dial Service” for example, if you are unable to connect with anyone, Ufone Auto Dial Service will automatically make a Call to the desired number when it will be available.
How Ufone Auto Dial Works:
Ufone Auto Dial Service is actually based on pay-as-you-go strategy and SMS consent is usually required to avail this feature. Please find complete details below on how Ufone Auto Dial Service works:
- Caller dials a phone number which is switched off or out of coverage
- Caller will then receive a Text from 464 stating that ‘Yeh user abhi network per nahi, Abhi Yes likh ker reply karen aur Auto Dial Service sy connect karen. Service charges Rs. 0.40
- Caller will now need to give consent over SMS for availing this service i.e. Reply ‘Yes’ on 464
- This way, after receiving the consent, Auto Dial Service will now keep track of the dialed number for next 1 hour
- As soon as called number is on network, Auto Dial will connect the call
- Check out, How to make long calls with Ufone 3 Pe 3 Offer in Rs. 5
Ufone Auto Dial Service Price
- Auto Dial service price is Rs. 0.40 paisa per transaction
Terms & Conditions:
- Consent is transactional based which will be required every single time for call connectivity
- Separate consent will be taken for various calling parties
- Consent SMS code is zero priced
- Tracking period is 1 hour after the initial consent will be provided for tracking
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs that are issued via Biometric Verification – PTA
- For further details, dial Ufone Helpline 333 or visit Ufone Official Website
Hope you found Ufone Auto Dial Service, helpful & interesting. Stay connected!