Now Ufone Customers can Recharge Online through Debit Card or Credit Card (Complete Info)Updated On:
Ufone recharge offer gives Ufone subscribers the freedom to top-up their mobile account with the help of few clicks. Ufone customers can now recharge with befikri from their Debit or Credit Cards. All you need to do is simply visit Ufone Online Recharge and enter your number in the required field and hit submit button.
1. Ufone Online Recharge Debit Card Details:
To recharge your Ufone mobile account, please follow these simple and easy steps:
- Open Ufone Online Recharge
- Enter your Ufone SIM number
- Press Submit button
- In the next step, enter your Debit/Credit Card details
- That’s it! You have successfully recharge your Ufone account online.
2. Ufone Online Recharge Guidelines:
Customers are requested to contact their Bank for activation of E-commerce service against their Debit (ATM) or Credit card, in order to get their Ufone account recharge online.
About Ufone Recharge Offer
- Customers can use any Debit or Credit card (powered by Master or VISA) regardless of their card issuing bank to avail the payment facility.
- There are no additional charges for charging account using this facility.
- Ufone’s Online Recharge or Bill Payment is a secured payment option which enable users to recharge their Prepaid account or make Postpaid Bill payments.
- Please contact ATM or Credit card issuing bank to activate the session for online transactions.
- The first page needs you to enter your name, contact number in the specified format and amount that you want to recharge.
- You will then be redirected to next page which needs you to enter your card account details i.e. your Card brand, Card Number, Card Expiry date and CVV2/CVN Code (3 digit code at the back of your Card).
- A confirmation receipt will be displayed after your transaction is successful.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum 2 Debit/Credit Card can be used against a single Ufone Account.
- Subscribers can make minimum of Rs. 100 and maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction.
- Same card cannot be used for multiple transaction accounts.
- Contact Bank for activation of Online usage against Debit/Credit Card.
- Customers can only recharge from website on their registered Ufone numbers.
- 5 transactions will be allowed per user in a calendar month.
That’s all for now. Stay connected for more updates and latest news.