With passing time now when technology has become quite advanced, everything is now much easier than ever i.e. paying bills, ordering food etc. In this article, we are going to share complete details with you on how you can pay your PTCL bills with UPAisa Account easily & conveniently.
UPaisa Service was basically launched in 2013 in association with U Microfinance Bank Ltd. to provide the customers (who are residing in Urban/Remote areas) a whole new branchless banking experience. Customers can easily manage their financial transactions with UPaisa Mobile Account or by simply visiting any UPaisa shop.
Read Also: ___________________________________________________________?
How to Pay PTCL Bills with UPaisa Account:
If you are running out of time and need to pay your PTCL Bill, then UPaisa is an ultimate solution to your problem. To pay your bill, you will need to provide your phone number with area code. Please follow the steps, given below to pay any PTCL bill (Landline/Internet) via UPaisa Account:
- Go to Dialpad > Type *76#
- Choose > Pay Bills Option
- Two options will appear on your Screen, 1- Utility Bill Payment 2- Partial Bill Payment
- Select Utility Bill Payment
- Choose “Telephone” option
- Now Choose “Bill Type” PTCL / PTCL CharJi or EVO Prepaid/Postpaid
- Enter your Telephone Number with Area Code
- Bill Amount with Due Date will be appeared on your Screen
- Now you can pay your Bill by clicking on the “Pay” button
- A confirmation text will be received on your number that your bill has been successfully paid
For further assistance regarding any difficulty while paying your bill or in any other case, please dial Ufone Customers Service Number 051-111-282-265 or 7777
That was all about How to Pay PTCL Bill online with UPaisa Account, Stay tuned!
This post was last modified on May 1, 2019 7:04 pm