Ufone Balance Share Code 2019 | Ufone UShare (Latest)Updated On:
Ufone customers can share balance through Ushare service, simply follow a two-step process to transfer U to U balance, Dial code *828*Recipient Number*Amount# i.e *828*0333xxxxxxx*10# in just Rs. 4.77 per share. In times of emergency, Ufone customers can now share balance from Ufone to Ufone ranging between Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 Please find the details below:
Ufone Ushare Details:
- Go to Dialpad option in your device
- Dial this code *828*Recipient Number*Amount# i.e. *828*0333xxxxxxx*10#
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a message from Ufone, if you want to confirm the transaction or not
- As a reply to that message type 1 and send
- Both receiver/sender will receive a transaction confirmation text on successful balance transfer
- Ushare Charges are Rs. 4.77
Terms & Conditions:
- *828# dialing charges are Rs. 2.9 However, this charge is already included in the above mentioned service charge
- The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone subscribers is limited to Rs 200/- for a single transaction. If transfer amounts is greater than Rs 200/- , another transaction will need to be initiated.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on B-Party subscriber validity period.
- From February 27, 2014 onwards, only Ufone subscribers who have consumed a balance of more than Rs.150 from their numbers will be able to avail this service.
- Customers will only be able to make a maximum of 4 amount transactions in one day
- For transfer of from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 service charge will be Rs. 4.77
- The amount shared will have to be used before the end of this validity period or it will expire.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
Please, don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below about Ufone Blaance Share Code 2019 | Ufone Ushare
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries, suggestions, feedback. Please feel free to write to us, if you want us to cover any topic of your choice. You can also follow us on twitter @CellsPK and Facebook Cells.pk Stay tuned for more interesting News, Reviews, latest Packages / Offers and Updates.