Zong *310# Service – USSD Portal | Zong Value Added ServicesUpdated On:
Zong *310# Service is a Self-Service Channel which enable users to check their usage details such as Package Activation, Deactivation info, Recharging Account, All Latest Packages information and more.
Zong USS Portal *310# Service is currently available for all Zong Prepaid, MBB and Internet SIM customers. With *310# Service, subscribers can avail the following features:
- Check Zong Account
- Free Incentives Details
- English, Chinese and Urdu Languages Support
- Check Available Balance & its Validity
- Active Bundle Plan and Promotions Information
- Activate Internet SIM Packages
- Activate MBB Packages directly from MBB child number
- Check Usage History
- Recharge Account
- Activate/Deactivate Zong Packages & VAS Plans
- Obnoxious or Fake Prize Complaint
1. Complaint Resolution:
- For any complain regarding *310# USSD Portal, please send your concerns at [email protected]
- USSD Service will not be available to use in out-of-coverage areas
2. Current Balance Charges:
- Rs.0.20 per Inquiry will be deducted for current balance check and Rs. 0.10 per inquiry will be charged to check remaining free resources
- Standard rates of the product, will apply to activate or deactivate any service.
Let us know in the comments section below, if you found Zong *310# Value Added Service (USSD Portal), helpful and interesting. Please write to us at [email protected] and share your suggestions, feedback, concerns and queries.