If you are Zong customer and somehow, have forgotten your Zong number then there is no need to be worried about it as here you can find how to check Zong number details without balance.
There are 3 different methods through which you can easily know your Zong number plus we will also share details about how to check Zong SIM card owner name below.
One of the easiest way to check your Zong SIM number is to dial Zong helpline 310 to know your number instantly, but in case if you are running out of balance then still there is a method to know your Zong number. Let’s get started:
As we have already mentioned, there are total 3 Methods to check your Zong sim number that are given below. You can try any of them to know your forgotten Zong mobile number. If you see that any of them does not work for you because of insufficient balance or for any other reason then you should try another method which is free.
1. Zong Number Check Code without Balance:
If you are running out of balance and want to check your Zong number then you will simply need to dial *2# This way, you can easily find out your number for absolutely FREE as this service has no subscription charges.
|*2#||Rs. 0 (Including tax) this offer is absolutely FREE|
2. How to Check Zong Number 2019 (Method 2):
Another method to check your Zong Number is to follow these 3 simple and easy steps. Here are the details:
- Go to > Dialer
- Type USSD Code *100# and click Call button
- In next step, your Zong SIM number will appear on your screen
3. Zong Number Check Code FREE (Method 3):
There’s another method to check Zong SIM number, if method 1 did not work for you then you can give this method a try by following below given method:
- Go to Dialer
- Type *8# and click call button
- In next step, your Zong SIM number will be appeared on your screen
Zong SIM number check code may vary, according to Subscriber’s City/Place. In case of any difficulty, Customers are requested to check other codes given below, if the aforementioned codes does not work *9# , *8# , *7# , *6# , *5# , *4# , *3# , *2# , *1# ,*0#
For further assistance please visit Zong Official Website or dial Zong helpline 310
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers can check Zong number only on their active Zong sim, inactive SIM will probably not work
- Codes can be changed at any time. Hence, customers are requested to please check Zong website if the codes mentioned-above doesn’t work.
- Customers will receive their Zong sim number on their mobile screens for absolutely free
- Please dial Zong helpline 310 for further assistance
- Customers can check the Zong Sim Owner, Zong Number registered address and Location of Zong Number and Zong Sim number information by calling the help line
4. How to Check Zong SIM Owner Name Online:
In this section, we will tell you how to check Zong sim number customer name and cnic number. Zong customers can easily check SIM Owner name by following sim owner name finder procedure which we are going to share with you below:
- Go to Message Option
- Send an Empty Message to 667
- In the next step, Zong SIM owner name and CNIC Number will be received on your Zong number via SMS.
|Send Empty Message to 667||Minimal Service Charges may apply|
- Individuals can retrieve details (required for MNP) by sending “MNP” to 667 from customer’s current network provider (any network).
- The reply includes the Name of person, CNIC number & ICCID/IMSI details.
These were all latest methods to check Zong SIM Number and how to check Zong SIM Ownership details online or through SMS. Stay tuned for more interesting news & reviews coming your way.
This post was last modified on May 13, 2019 7:13 am