Election Commission Of Pakistan has designed messaging/ECP app system for the citizens of Pakistan in order to make vote-casting procedure easier and hassle-free. With the designed system, voters will now be able to check their Polling Station through SMS or ECP App.
1. Find out your Polling Station Through Mobile phone / SMS:
To find your Polling Station for Elections 2018 through SMS, please follow these simple and easy steps:
- Go to Mobile Message Option
- Type your National Identity Card number (Without Dashes)
- Send it to 8300
8300 Messaging Service was active since so many years just to provide details on Electoral Area.
2. Find out your Polling Station Through ECP App:
Click ECP designed and developed by ECP Official is the application which helps you find your Polling Station Details and Check your Vote. The App is absolutely free to install on Google Play Store / App Store with which Voters can easily access their voting details. With Click ECP App voters can find out the following details related their votes:
- Citizens’ can find out their Polling Station Information
- If citizen’s Vote is registered / unregistered
- The constituency in which (citizen’s) vote is registered
Moreover, Officials at National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has confirmed that Overseas Pakistanis would not be able to cast their vote in forthcoming general elections 2018.
3. Find out your Polling Station Details / Check your registration through Election Commission Official Website:
On Election Commission Of Pakistan Official Website, voters can find each and every information related to their Polling Station, List of Display Centers (Punjab / Sindh / KPK & FATA / Balochistan), How to Register yourself, FAQs, Election Laws, List of Political Parties, Symbols Allotted to Political Parties and many more.
That was all about Find out your Polling Station with SMS, ECP App or ECP Official Website (General Elections 2018), Let us know, if you want us to cover any topic of your choice or if you think we have missed something at email@example.com You can also join our Twitter handle @CellsPK Stay connected for more interesting news, reviews and updates coming your way!