All network providers in Pakistan are trying to accelerate their businesses by offering as well as designing quite convenient and interesting packages just to provide their subscribers with good facilities and ease, still there are companies that have not shifted to 4G yet or still are on 3G networks. In today’s world when buying an LTE enabled device is so easy and everyone wants to avail the 4G services, it sounds a little annoying when you come to know that your network provider is only offering 3G and not 4G as when it comes to connectivity everyone wants high-speed internet connectivity, crystal clear signals and what not! Plus as mentioned earlier all network providers (that are currently active in the country) constantly striving hard to introduce best SMS, Calls & Internet Data Packages.
There could be so many reasons that a person wants to convert his or her network to some other cellular network whether its a signal problem, inappropriate/expensive packages, secretly deducted hidden charges or maybe some data connectivity issues. In this article, we will discuss how to shift to any other network of your choice or how to verify if your SIM is 3G or 4G by simply following the method given below:
Following is an updated list of How to convert network to Zong, Telenor, Mobilink Jazz, Ufone, Warid and How to verify 3G / 4G status of your SIM. You can read full article or simply click on the titles below to jump straight to your desired section:
- How to convert your network to Zong
- How to convert your network to Mobilink Jazz
- How to convert your network to Warid
- How to convert your network to Ufone
- How to convert your network to Telenor
1. How to convert your network to Zong:
- Go to Inbox Type MNP and send it to 667
- The reply will be a text asking your Name as well as CNIC
- Type your NAME and CNIC in a text and send it to 76313
- Visit your nearest Zong Centre for the confirmation of conversion along with these credentials original CNIC / Photocopy of CNIC and original SIM that you want to be converted.
- Your SIM network will be changed within next four (04) working days.
In case of any confusion please visit your nearest Zong Franchise or call helpline 310 OR 111-222-111 (with area code)
Zong also offers an online network conversion option, for more details click Port to Zong
For more information related to Zong’s wide range of Call, SMS and Internet Packages and to choose one according to your need and affordability, follow the links given below
How to Verify Zong SIM if its 3G or 4G:
To verify your Zong SIM, simply follow these simple and easy steps:
- Go to Dialpad
- Type *46# from your Zong SIM Number
- Afterwards, you will receive a message that your request is being processed
- Within a few minutes, you will receive your Zong SIM status whether its a 3G or 4G SIM
2. How to convert your network to Mobilink Jazz:
To convert your network to Mobilink Jazz, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- You can convert your network to Jazz by visiting your nearest Jazz Centre
- Take your CNIC, Photocopy of CNIC and original SIM along with you
- You number will be converted to Jazz within next four (04) days
The service will be free if you get your work done from main office, otherwise Rs. 100/- will be charged as MNP fee from franchises.
For more details visit Switch to Jazz
In case of any confusion please visit your nearest Jazz Franchise or call helpline 100
For more information related to Jazz’s wide range of Call, SMS and Internet Packages and to choose one according to your need and affordability, follow the links given below
How to Verify Mobilink Jazz SIM if its 3G or 4G:
To verify your Jazz SIM, all you need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Open Dialpad
- Type *443*7#
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a message with your SIM Status.
3. How to convert your network to Warid:
- Type MNP and send it to 667
- The reply to this message will ask for your Name and CNIC
- Type your NAME and CNIC number and send it to 76321
- Your network will be converted to Warid within next four (04) days
- Customers can also dial this number to convert their network to Warid 0321 321 321 1
- Visit your nearest Warid Franchise to confirm the conversion along with these credentials Original CNIC, Photocopy of CNIC and Original SIM that you want to be converted
In case of any confusion please visit your nearest Warid Franchise or call helpline 321
How to Verify Warid SIM if its 3G or 4G:
To verify your Warid SIM status, do the following:
- Prepaid customers: Dial *443*6# to check SIM compatibility
- Postpaid customers: Dial *446# and select USIM check
- In next step, you will receive a message along with your Warid SIM status
Check Also: Warid 3G, 4G Internet Settings & MMS Settings
4. How to convert your network to Ufone:
- Type MNP and send it to 667
- The reply will ask for your NAME and CNIC send it to 76333
- Call 03312361236 from number that you want to be converted into Ufone, this way your Port in request will be noted.
- In the next step, visit your nearest Ufone franchise along with these credentials to confirm the conversion Original CNIC, Photocopy of CNIC and your SIM that you want to to be converted.
The service is free of cost. Ufone also tops-up Rs. 50 to its prepaid customers on first call activation.
For online MNP request visit Port-in to Ufone
In case of any confusion please visit your nearest Ufone Franchise or call helpline 0331 1333100
How to Verify Ufone SIM if its 3G or 2G:
To check if you have an upgraded Ufone 3G SIM or not, please dial Ufone Customer Care Helpline 333 anytime. Ufone Customer Care Representative will assist you and give you the required information.
5. How to convert your network to Telenor:
- Type MNP and send it to 667
- After receiving a message with your connection details, follow instructions by entering your NAME/CNIC details and forward it to 76345
- Afterwards, visit your nearest Telenor Franchise along with these documents, Original CNIC, Photocopy of CNIC and Original SIM that you want to be converted to Telenor
Users will pay Rs. 60/- as processing fee. The user will also receive Rs. 50/- top-up as soon as his/her network will be converted to Telenor.
For online MNP request visit Port-in to Telenor In case of any confusion please visit your nearest Telenor Franchise or call helpline 345
How to Verify Telenor SIM if its 3G or 4G:
To know that 3G, 4G status of your Telenor SIM, simply dial 345 from your Telenor number and Telenor Customer Care Representative will assist you and give you the required information.
This was all about how to convert your network to Zong, Warid, Ufone, Telenor, Jazz and how to verify if your SIM is 3G or 4G. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below if you are planning to switch your network, for what reason / why? You can also fire up an emails to email@example.com for feedback, queries and suggestions. Stay connected for more interesting news, reviews and updates!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2017 and has now been updated and revamped for accuracy and comprehensiveness.