Motorola has partnered with Jazz to provide Moto fans with Moto C Plus across Pakistan. The Moto C Plus device will soon be available across all Jazz Customer Care Centers for just PKR. 13,999/- only.
The Moto C Plus device offers a larger display, good camera, bigger battery, lightning fast LTE, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and what not. In short, it is definitely a smart yet affordable device in comparison to other high-end LTE cellphones.
Moreover, the device comes packed with a 4000 mAh powerful battery hence it can work non-stop on just a single charge for almost upto 30 hours which is quite amazing. Also with the dual SIM slots the users will easily be able to manage both their work or personal contacts separately.
The device also has a microSD card slot which is definitely very convenient for users like me who are always running out of space, it actually gives ample space for more apps, music, photos, docs and so on.
The device also offers sharp photos and selfies with its decent camera with a 2MP front-facing cam along with Selfie-Light and 8MP rear-camera with LED flash. Taking pictures in dark places – not a deal anymore with Moto C Plus.
Exciting Offers & Promotions:
On purchase of Moto C Plus device from any Jazz Customer Care Center, subscribers will also receive a Jazz branded Moto C Plus back cover and 6GB of Free LTE Data for the next six (06) months.
Why should I buy Moto C Plus:
- The device has a powerful 4000 mAh battery.
- One charge powers the battery for up to 30 hours.
- The device runs multiple applications without slowing down.
- Stunning 5”HD display with the Moto look you love
- Shoot crisp, clear photos/selfies even in low light and dark places.
- Removable Li-poly Battery
Specs & Features (Moto C Plus):
Android™ 7.0, Nougat
MediaTek MT6737 64-bit quad-core 1.3GHz processor
1 GB / 2 GB
16 GB internal, up to 32 GB microSD Card support
Height: 144 mm, Width: 72.3 mm, Depth: 10 mm
5.0” HD (1280×720), GFM
Up to 30 hours of battery life
Typical: 4000 mAh | Minimum: 3780 mAh | Li-poly removable | 10 W charger
Bands (by model)
GSM band 2/3/5/8, WCDMA band 1/2/5/8, FDD band 1/3/5/7/8/20, TDD band 38/40
Single/Dual Nano SIMs (Slot A: 2G/3G/4G | Slot B: 2G)
8 MP, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, Auto Focus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Video: 720p (30 fps), Beautification
2 MP, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lens, Fixed Focus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification
HD@30 fps, VGA@30 fps
Micro USB, 3.5 mm headset jack
Bluetooth version 4.2
802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
1× Speaker, 3.5 mm Jack
Starry Black | Fine Gold | Metallic Cherry
- Certain features and functionalities with product specifications may be network dependant and subject to additional terms, charges and conditions. All are subject to change without notice.
- Not all colour options available in all countries
- Built-in storage varies in some countries
- Actual available capacity of user storage & internal memory is less because of the Operating system, software and other functions that utilise part of this capacity. The available capacity may change with Software Updates.
For more details visit: Motorola products Moto c plus
Disclaimer: We tried our best to provide our users/audience with correct and accurate information. However, some features or price may vary according to your country. If you think that any information for the current device (or any other device) is missing or incorrect, please contact us.
That was all about Moto C Plus, please share your thoughts in the comments section below about your experience with Moto C Plus if you have bought or still thinking to buy one. You can also fire up an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries, suggestions, questions and feedback. Stay connected for more interesting news, reviews and updates.