To provide Pakistani Citizens with best digital services, a mobile app with the name of ‘Pakistan Post App’ has launched by Federal Minister for Communication - Mr. Murad Saeed today. The basic advantage of the App is that from now onwards, Pakistani citizens will be able to track their parcels with this app available to download at the Google Play Store.
Table Of Contents:
Read Also: Go, Grab a Huawei Device today to get special gifts via Huawei New Year Special Deal-
1. App Features:
- Track your Article/Parcel
- Check Delivery track of the Parcel
- Check Routing track of the Parcel
- Register Complaints
- Get Tariff & Postcodes Information & Locate Post Offices near you
- Contact for Assistance
2. Track your Parcels through RFID Stickers with Pakistan Post Mobile Application:
Pakistan Post Mobile App will allow users to track their parcels/articles (Local as well as International) through RFID stickers. RFID stickers are specially designed to help customers to locate their parcels conveniently.
Moreover, the state enterprises also started a 72-hours export parcel service. Besides all of the above mentioned features, there are few other advantages of this app that are mentioned below:
- Home Pick Up Service specially for Females, Senior Citizens or the Entrepreneurs who work from home
- Pakistan Post App also offers COD (Cash-On-Delivery) Reconciliation
3. How to Download Pakistan Post Mobile App:To download the Pakistan Post App, all you need to do is simply follow these simple & easy steps:
- Visit here
- Click on the INSTALL button
- You are now eligible to avail all services and features of the Pakistan Post Mobile Application
The Application only 6.7MB in Size and requires Android Version 4.0.3 or up to download. Stay tuned for more interesting news, reviews and updates coming your way.